Q.What do you think is bothering Romeo?
-I think his family is bothering him. He fell in love with Juliet, but she is in Capulet. He knows that he can't love with her because Romeo is in Montague and Juliet is in Capulet. If their parents noticed his love, they might kill them.
Q.Why is he getting up early and then shutting himself in his room?
-I think he getting up early and then shutting himself in his room because he was so sad and he didn't want other people to see his sad face.
Q.What kind of friend is Benvolio?
-Benvolio is Romeo's best friend and he is very kind person. When Romeo wants to be left alone, he leaves him alone, when he wants to talk with him, Benvolio is there to listen his story carefully. When Romeo starts fighting, Benvolio tries to stop him. He also spend most of the time with Romeo so I think Benvolio is the only one who can understand real Romeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment