Monday, 3 October 2011

#10 Beast from Air

Chapter 6 opens with a parachuting body drifting down to the ground from the sky. First thought when I read through few sentence, was that they are going to be rescued by a guy just coming from the sky,, but we still had to read about half of the book after it so I thought some extra story is fitting in this book like "what happened after they get rescued" but it wasn't. Parachuting guy was already dead. They missed another chance to get rescue.

I wonder what Sam and Eric saw in that forest, because I thought the beast is just their imagination and not exist. They said that the beast had wings, teeth, and claws, and there was something moving behind its head. If the beast is just in their head and not real, it is weird them to see same appearance of the beast at the same time. An animal with a wings on its back and walking through the forest??? No way.(O--O)

No comments:

Post a Comment