In this chapter, I was surprised what Jack did to Ralph. When they arrived on the island, they all decided to follow their rules and a conch was one of the biggest item to symbolize who is the leader. However, when Piggy took a conch and blew it, Jack didn't even listen what Piggy was talking and unbelievably, he and his hunters ran away from where Ralph and Piggy were to hunt another pig. I thought they will come back as soon as they hunt the pig but they weren't. Jack surpened both ends of stick and he stabbed that pig's head through the top of the stick and putted other side on the ground. This pig head is representing their power and the title of this book "Lord of the Flies".
Simon was talking with Lord of the Flies, but I wonder how did he talked with a pig head.
No comments:
Post a Comment