Finally I finished reading this book Lord of the Flies. I've already watched the movie version of this series so I knew its ending but I really enjoyed the ending because the boys are rescued. They are rescued and that's what they wanted to happen but after Jack killed Ralph's friends, I don't think Ralph was expecting to be rescued because he was now alone- no Piggy, no Simon, no Sam and Eric....
I was very scared to watch their killing of each other but it was also fun to see their change compare from the beginning of the book. Jack couldn't kill the pig when he first arrived on the island and now he changed to person who can kill the pigs, and even humans.
I really enjoyed reading this book. It was way better than "Cue for Treason" and "The Midnight Summer Dream" from the Grade9 English.^^
No comments:
Post a Comment