Friday, 11 November 2011

#25 Your group novel overall

Christopher finally met with his mom and Roger.(Her new husband) She was really kind and gentle as I expected. When he was taking a bath, his mom asks if she can touch his hand and of course he said "No", because he doesn't like someone to touch the part of his body but I felt warm inside my heart when I was reading this scene because I could tell she really really loves him and wanted to touch and hold him.

Like I wrote on the fourth paper, I thought Ed is coming to her house to take Christopher back, and he did really come to her house. As I listened the conversation between his mom and dad, he was angry and I thought he is going to pull him back no matter how he acts but he was not like that.
When he and Christopher are talking, he asks him to do a deal with him and he said," I don't care how long it takes, if it's a minute one day and two minutes the next , and it takes years I don't care". His idea was to spend little time each day and show him that he can trust him. He did killed Wellington and that is unacceptable. However, he regrets what he has done and started his new project and I really like his idea.

Overall this book was fantastic!!! I read all the page and it wasn't even hard to finish the book!!!
All the questions came out at the beginning were answered at the end. Thank you for letting me choose the first choice even though I was the last person who posted the choice up on the blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment