Usually I'm reading over the limit page,, but in this section I couldn't enjoy as much as I could in previous section. From pg 135 to 180, they were all about how he gets to the station and what he is thinking in his head while he was looking the station so it was very boring....
Favourite character in this chapter is a policeman at the station. At the station, a policeman interrupts Christopher asking why he has been walking around in the same spot again and again, but Christopher was keep saying he wants to go to visit his mother in London, and when policeman asks if he has a ticket or money, Christopher explains that he has money but he doesn't know how to use it but he was keep telling that he wants to visit his mother in London....so I think it made policeman thinks worry about Christopher. I like how he was trying to help him out.^^
No comments:
Post a Comment