Friday, 16 September 2011

Lord of the Flies (comment)

#3

I already watched this movie version when I was in Civics class, so I know what is going to happen after this. At the beginning of the book, I couldn't understand what was happening at there because it didn't explain about the very beginning of the story. Ralph and Piggy and other boys were talking about the atomic bomb in some part, so I think the atomic bomb attacked their place and they were trying to run away from there by airplane but they crashed on this island caused by some wether conditon..such as storm, or thunder...etc. What I thought after I read the first part of this book is that "They are strong". I imagined what I might going to do if I straded in island. Maybe I'm going to cry like a baby because I don't know what to do, and there is no doubt to be rescued, or even survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment