Tuesday, 27 September 2011

#7 Chapter 3 Huts on the Beach

I can see that they are changing from the beginning of the book. They worked together when they got up on the island, but now Ralph and Simon were the only two who are still working to construct the shelters after working for a few days. Jack and his hunters were in the forest to hunt an animals and it didn't seems like they were all equals and together. I was surprised how Jack reacted when Ralph complains to Jack about the best thing they can do is get their selves rescued, because he was thinking what "rescue" means for a moment. I thought they are all waiting just to be rescued by somebody and that's why they're trying to survive until it happen but Jack didn't even think about how to be rescued, or who might be coming to pick them up. His idea is to catch a pig and that's all. Nothing else. I'm so nervous because he might stay there even though someone is trying to let them out from that island.

No comments:

Post a Comment